Saturday, February 28, 2009

feelin' good!

oh man, i love life! i dont know why but right now i am in such an upbeat, good, smiley , overly happy mood!!!! i've spent the evening talking to my roomate amanda, and reminiscing, thinking of good times, and jsut hardcore girl talking. we talked for hours, and i jsut totally love it! right now i am just so happy, my heart is soooo full of gratitude for what i have. coming in to this school year, i was scared to death!!! everything was new again....pretty much all of my good freinds from last year were gone...mostly on missions. it was a completely new start for me...new friends, 5 new roomates, an new apartment, a new ward, new classes, new circumstances all around!! AHH! but guess what? the Lord knows me, he loves me, and he put me in exactly the right circumstances. Right now, i am exactly where i need to be, and i couldn't be happies!!! My roomates are perfect, they have each taught me something, and they are each exactly what i need in their own ways, i am SO SO greatful for them!!! also, i am thankful for my ward, i'm thankful that i found my niche in school and i know what i want to do with my life, i am soooooooo thankful that i have a best friend (Ben!) that knows me and loves me for who i am, despite my craziness and quirks and that just totally and completely understands and loves me. i am sooooo greatful for the trials i have had, for the leaps and bounds by which i have grown because of them and for the real, true love that my Savior has for me that i have felt over and over and over during those hard times (and during the good times too!) I am sooooo thankful for my amazing family, thankful that I decided to come here to BYU....even though i had may more scholarships and such to go elsewhere ( i really had no reason to come here....yet i know it is the right place for me now...it's my home and i love it), so thankful for life and for everything!!! i can hardly stand it!!! life is crazy, wonderful, amazing, incredible!! it's inspired, uplifting, ever changing, full of beauty!! it's completely and totally awesome, i LALALALLALALOVE LIFE!!!!!!

No comments: