Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Game of Tag

Copy, Paste, Fill in the blank

I am...officially finished with my last class of my third semester at BYU!

I know...i am blessed!

I want...my finals to go well!

I have...amazing roomates!

I wish...i could travel the world!

I hate...getting up in the morning and leaving my warm blankets when the air is icy cold!

I miss...Ben! my best friend in the whole wide world!

I fear...that the cleaning nazi won't pass us for cleaning checks, haha

I hear...a subway commercial

I smell...christmas :) in candle form :)

I crave...curly fries

I search...for my chapstick to relieve my poor dry lips...silly winter

I wonder...what i will be doing 5 years from this very second

I regret...eating my chili before it cooled down, now my tounge is burned!

I’m still...in shock the semester is already over.

I love...LIFE!

I care about....doing my best.

I always...wish it was warmer!

I am...totally obsessed with pictures :)

I believe...life is beautiful

I dance...in the rain every chance i get!

I sing...constantly in my head, there's always a song (or 10!) stuck in there!

I fight...sleepiness as i stay up writing papers

I write....long letters in place of my journal

I lose...things in the couch all the time, i swear that thing likes to eat my stuff.

I win....expert minsweeper once every 200 games or so.

I never....have been east of Wyoming.

I listen...to my thoughts.

I am...ME!

I need...to call Kendra and ask her what time the French Choir Concert is at tonight.

I hope...that I live my life in a way that shows that I love my Savoir.

No comments: