Saturday, October 11, 2008

:)

I am thoroughly content. I had an absoultely marvelous weekend to end out a stressful week! i was overloaded with work this week, and it was just not the best of weeks. Then came Friday night. I was feeling a bit down, and sitting in my apartment doing nothing on a Friday night so that was a bummer....until I decided to do something about it!! So, I dragged Marne and Alyssa up to the lounge and I played the piano, which felt soooo good! I haven't played the piano for so long! It was very relaxing! Then we played foozeball in there and just hung out for a bit. Shortly, Amanda called and told me to come back downstairs pronto...So I did and I met a couple of Krista's friends, they were cool guys, and we (Krista, Alyssa, Marne, Rico, Noah, Dane and I) went to nicklecade. It was pretty fun! It ended up that a bunch of people the guys knew were there too and it ended up being a big fun group :) after, we went to the malt shop which is this old diner sort of place that has AMAZING shakes! yum....my cremesickle shake was no exception, it was heaven in a cup! Then we came home and had a roomate sleepover in the living room, and fell asleep watching ratatouille :) who knows how late we were up! we didn't get home till almost 2....so it was late when we got to sleep....haha, which means we all woke up at about 11! we woke up to none other than freezing cold winter weather and flurries of snow! despite the cold, Amanda, Chris, Alyssa, Krista and I braved the weather and went to the women's soccer game (which we won 2-0). Then we ventured home and watched the football game on TV and Krista's sister, brother in law and cute cute cute nephew Mason came over and watched the game with us. After, we chilled until it was time for the volleyball game. Alyssa, Krista and I ventured off to the game, and afterwards to panda express....and now...of all things...i'm eating brownies and watching HERCULES! oh man, i havne't seen it forver and i love it! anyway, a good and homework free weekend after a stressful week. :)