Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my apartment!!

So, this is my new apartment :) i love it. i share a room with 2 people, but there's plenty of room. i have the single bed, but there is also a bunkbed in the room. as far as the living room goes, i absoultely love our couches! they are amazing :) and the kitchen has plenty of room, AND WE HAVE A DISHWASHER!!! yeah for my apartment :) !! so, here's my room
and here's our back hallway view (knda a mess rightnow, but oh well)
here's the bathroom i was standing in when i took that last picture here's our kitchen...and chris...he's pretty much a permanent fixture in there the rest of our kitchen here's my AWESOME picture wall!
my closet and picture our desk..yes, one desk, three people. my stuff it on the left half and the top of the monster shelf amanda and kristas closet, and the laundry shelf corner a beautiful sunset i saw the other night from inside my room , yes, we're on the bottom floor the end!!

No comments: