Monday, April 21, 2008

reflection

wow. 4 more days. then i'll be back home after my first year of college. where did the time go? i can't believe it. a year ago i was freaking out because i didn't even know where i wanted to go, now a year has passed. it's been a good year, a year of fun , of trails and triumphs, a year of making new friends that will last forever, and missing old ones who will forever by in my heart <3.It has been a crazy year, a busy year, a year of laughing and crying, of loving, learning, making mistakes and growing. BYU is my home. I'm going to miss it, and although i love my family, i belong here right now. I am going to miss the friends i've made (some of whom i wont see for more than 2 years!), my ward, living in Wyview, i'm going to miss the spirit that is here at BYU, miss the beautiful campus, i'll even miss some of my classes....i'll miss everything that has become my life these past eight months. It has been a good year, and i wouldn’t trade it for anything :)

No comments: